Portable, reliable, and fun to use. Smooth-flowing LCD needle for visual tempo assistance, and two bright LED lights.
The DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has a few timekeeping tricks up its sleeve as well.
- Portable, ruggedly built, and packed with fun play-along patterns
- 24 beat variations with complex beats, and 9 rhythm patterns
- Large LCD with smooth tempo meter
- Tap-tempo feature
- 12 internal chromatic reference tones
- Convenient phones jack and auto power-off function
Pick from a menu of nine rhythm types and 24 beat variations, including combinations of odd-time signatures and patterns for practicing all rhythms.
The DB-30 adds value with its smooth-flowing LCD needle for visual tempo assistance, and two bright LED lights that visually assist your practice. Other helpful functions include Tap Tempo for finding the right pulse fast, internal reference tones (12 semitones), Auto Power Off for optimizing battery life, and headphones jack so you won’t miss a beat, even in noisy environments.