Powerful performance features including a high-output onboard speaker and a look that’s reminiscent of your favorite mechanical metronome
The Korg KDM-3 offers a wide tempo range (30–252 bpm) driven by 19 beat patterns and eight metronome sounds. Many options for practicing the most demanding classical, jazz, rock, and Latin music.
Tap tempo lets players punch in their preferred playback speed and LED indicators provide visual feedback for private practice sessions. An 1/8″ headphone output delivers clean sound to your ears or into an amplification system for group rehearsals. BPM markings provide tempo ranges for tempo largo, adagio, allegro, and many more.
- Tempo range: 30 bpm to 252 bpm
- Tempo settings including pendulum step, full step, and tap tempo
- 19 different beats including 0-9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplet with inner beat omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with inner beats omitted, and (2-3)(3-2).
- Tempo accuracy is +/- 0.2%
- Reference tones C4 (261.63Hz) to B4 (493.88Hz). A full octave.
- Calibration range is A=410Hz to 480Hz
- Tone accuracy less than 1 cent
- Phone jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Dynamic speaker（φ36mm）
- Power supply
- Battery life is approx. 120 hours of use
- Overall dimensions 60mm x 73mm x 113mm
- Weighs 167g / 0.37 lbs. (including batteries)
- Four AAA alkaline batteries are included