The attractive slimline oboe PRO PAC features a snug-fit molded interior, provides great exterior protection, and has all the attributes an all-in-one case like this should have.
It’s much lighter than traditional wood/leather cases, and in many ways, more protective. It’s made to fit student oboes through full conservatory models. Brian uses one for his personal Loree oboe.
Tons of features make this a top choice:
- Weather-resistant, extremely durable 1680 ballistic nylon exterior.
- The interior is lined with breathable, non-abrasive, padded velvet.
- The internal compartment fits extra reeds and small accessories.
- The internal elastic loop to securely hold a mini screwdriver.
- Lightweight shock absorbing frame for true safety.
- Padded handle wrap with hook and loop closure.
- The handles are durable with reinforced stitching.
- The QuickLock™ feature allows you to securely shut the case without zippering.
- Very comfy non-slip adjustable shoulder strap with pad and strong metal clips.
- Strong, high-quality metal hardware throughout.
- Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet to stabilize the case.
- Custom-designed zippers.
- Large, gusseted front pocket for all manner of accessories.
- Main pocket internal organizer features 3 pen holder sleeves and 2 zippered pockets.
- Includes an ID luggage tag with a secure buckle.
Amazing five-year warranty from Pro-Tec. Dimensions: 13.5″ x 8.75″ x 3.75″. This case weighs 2 pounds.
Made by ProTec.