This series of graded bassoon solos bridges the gap between beginners pieces and solos pieces for more advanced players.
This is a great introduction to famous solos from standard orchestral masterpieces. Wonderful arrangements of pieces in styles ranging from the Renaissance to the 20th century. The result is a lively collection designed to encourage fluent technique and to enable the player to face a conductor or an audience with confidence. With piano accompaniment.
- Handel: Jig (Water Music)
- Grieg: In The Hall Of The Mountain King (Peer Gynt)
- Farnaby: Fayne Would I Wedd, Tower Hill
- Schubert: Trio (Symphony No.5)
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Theme (Scherazade)
- Haydn: Trio & Finale (Symphony No.85)
- Bizet: Carmen
- Mozart: Se A Caso Madama
- Bartok: Evening In The Country
- Satie: Le Piccadilly.
Editor Graham Sheen. Softcover. Alfred Music edition