The New Weissenborn Method for Bassoon presents the complete 1887 publication in an updated, user-friendly version. With over 50 photographs, modern fingering charts, and in-depth instruction on performance basics, instrument care, and reeds, The New Weissenborn Method is a must-have for all bassoon students.
- Carefully researched and edited from the original 1887 edition
- All lessons and exercises re-engraved
- New notes, techniques and terminology introduced before each lesson
- Original sections on tenor clef and the speaker keys restored and expanded
- Original ornamentation chapter restored with added modern performance practices
- Supplementary scale exercises now include all major and minor keys
180 spiral bound pages, soft cover. Edited and revised by Douglas E. Spaniol. Hal Leonard edition.